- How do I cancel my registration?
Contact Registrar Helen Lackey at firstname.lastname@example.org or 905 377 9803. There is a $50 cancellation fee.
- What happens to my room at the JW Marriott if I cancelled my registration?
Rooms reserved for people who have cancelled their conference registration have been released so that the room can go to someone on the waiting list for a room at the JW Marriott. When you cancel your registration, notice is received by the Registrar and your room reservation will be cancelled by the Registrar.
- What is the deadline to cancel, before I forfeit my entire registration fee?
The Conference fee is non-refundable after September 1st, however is
transferable to another name.
- I have registered and have a room registration, but my partner/spouse/roommate has not registered. Can they still attend?
Your partner/spouse/roommate can join you for the weekend, but unless he or she is registered for the full conference they will not be able to join you at any of the events, speakers or meals, which are included in the registration fee.
Meal only packages may become available in October, but only if we are not at full capacity.
We encourage everyone to register for the full conference, as it includes the fun-filled Friday night Oktoberfest and the very popular hospitality suites, and the amazing line-up of speakers.
Please note that Conference badges will be required for all events and meals.
- How do I book Spa appointments?
Please contact the spa directly to book your appointments. The number is 705 765 7000. Ask for the Spa. Do this soon, as spots will fill up quickly.
- Who do I contact about food allergies?
- What if I need an Accessible Room?
Be sure to call the hotel directly, asap at 705 765 7000
- What time should I arrive on Friday?
Check in starts at 4:00pm and the registration desk also opens at 4pm. You will not want to miss our Oktoberfest kick off that starts at 7:00pm.
- The JW Marriott, The Rosseau Resort and Spa is such a beautiful location. Is there time to relax and enjoy the surroundings?
Yes, you are right! Such a beautiful resort in the beauty of Muskoka. The conference will be filled with lots of wonderful events and speakers, but we have scheduled some down time as well. The final breakouts end at 4pm on Saturday and the final farewell cocktail/dinner starts at 6:30pm. So, 2.5 hours for much needed R&R! Or book that spa appointment.
- What is happening on Sunday?
After a quick continental breakfast, Erin Davis will be our final speaker. She is not to be missed. Right after, you will enjoy a farewell brunch and be able to start your travels home by noon.